Monday, March 17, 2008

Food Storage Fort

I only had a minute between my trip to the cannery and Enrichment Meeting, so I left boxes of food storage in the livingroom. When I got back, I found this:




Audrey had built a fort out of our food storage. At first I was annoyed, because it took up the last of the space in the livingroom that wasn't being occupied by Alyssa's superyard. However, it's been fun to see how much she enjoys it. She loves to read and "write in her journal" with her flashlight inside.

I remember a quote by a general authority basically saying that if we realized how important our food storage was, we'd stack it in the living room and walk around it.

I never imagined that we'd be taking his advice so literally.




3 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, I'm so behind on your blog. Audrey is quite the spiritual giant. Journals and food storage...wow. My child gets Gordon B. Hinkley mixed up with my Grandpa Gordon, and although Grandpa is great, he's not a prophet. Way to go, Mom!

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

hehe. She is so cute. I remember making forts. I loved tents. Especially my beauty and the beast tent and occasional bunk bed forts.

janet said...

She is ONE creative little girl! What cute pictures!