
Part of the reason I'm often late for church is when I'm running out the door, I sometimes stop for a photo op. When we somehow magically morph into our "Sunday Look," I just have to document it.
I guess, I feel I need to counterbalance all the photos of mom with melted makeup, stained clothes, and dishelved hair. And it gives me a lift to see my children looking so angelic in their church-going attire.

5 comments:
Love Alyssa's ponytail and sassy model face! You look hot, too, Valerie! Audrey's hair is perfect. I know there is a reason I don't have girls. I would make their hair look horrible. People would wonder if they were homeless. Graton doesn't look bad either. It's nice to have a good pic of everyone every once in a while. That's a rarity, at least for our family.
That's a darling picture of audrey
oh how I love little girls in frilly dresses! and their parents don't looks so bad either!
I understand this scenario! And your girls sure are precious in their Sunday Best.
Hi Valerie! This is Mary Jenkins (formerly Castillo). Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Audrey is!
Post a Comment