Sunday, August 24, 2008

Noble Moments: Tricks on the Trampoline

.


The girls and I just spent three weeks in Utah, with Graton's sister and brother-in-law, Pat and Nova Noble. They have a large house and a huge backyard in an idyllic setting. The girls were in seventh heaven, playing and exploring to their hearts content. It was a wonderful vacation and we're so grateful to the Nobles for their hospitality!! Nova has a fabulous blog entitled, Noble Moments," so I'll use her title to share all of our frolicking fun Chez Nobles.


I didn't think to put Alyssa on the trampoline until the night before we went home, and was surprised at how much she loved it!! She would run, and fall, and laugh, get back up, run and fall, and laugh again.

Trampoline culture is in a league of it's own, with tricks, and games with names like "crack the egg," and "dead man." It was fun to relive my happy childhood trampoline memories as I saw the cousins "a-bounding" in mirth.

3 comments:

novidiac said...

Ooo la la... a blog I didn't beat you to. lol.. I wish I'd thought of putting her on the tramp earlier also... I remember Duncan being on at that age and now he's doing flips... I sure hope we haven't stunted her olympic chances!!

Teachinfourth said...

I'll bet Graton is happy that all of his girls are now safe at home...

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

tramps rock!