
Mommy's good friend and former hairdresser, Amberly Welker moved back into student housing, hooray!! She decided it was time for me to get a new do, as the rubberband/bow thing only results in rubberbands and bows being flung from hither to yon
How do you like the Pixie Look. Is it me? It reminds my Mommie of a picture of her grandmother in the 1920s. I'm totally vintage!
Isn't the shaping in the back, so cute?
After me, Mommy got a turn. She hasn't had hair this short since the third grade. She's still figuring out how to style it, buts says she's loving the breeze going past the back of her neck since it's a kazillion degrees and we have no airconditioning




6 comments:
c'est magnifique!
I LOVE it!!! (p.s. This is DAD not Stephanie) xoxoxo
You both look great!
You have some cute kids. And your haircut is a keeper ;)
I love your haircuts! They look great! Where did you get Amberly to do your hair? Is she back in San Diego? I miss her haircuts!
love it!
Post a Comment