
One of our favorite activities during our Utah visits, was our date with uncle Jeremy. He took us to the Salt Lake City Children's Museum, and then treated us to a yummy dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.
Jeremy and I have always had a special bond; being close in age, having common interests, and a strong family resemblance.
He's a fantastic listener, a caring uncle, and just a great person to be around.
He's also single. since being the bossy, big sister, I haven't found anyone for him, who merits my stamp of approval.
Just kidding!
I'll love whomever he chooses to love, though she'll have to be pretty special to deserve him.
Jeremy and I have always had a special bond; being close in age, having common interests, and a strong family resemblance.
He's a fantastic listener, a caring uncle, and just a great person to be around.
He's also single. since being the bossy, big sister, I haven't found anyone for him, who merits my stamp of approval.
Just kidding!
I'll love whomever he chooses to love, though she'll have to be pretty special to deserve him.
Meanwhile, back at the museum...
Audrey loved the real live helicopter on the patio
And Alyssa and I made our debut as anchorwomen.





3 comments:
How fun! I've only taken Margaret there once but she loved it. I'm glad you had fun.
You sound like me and my little brother. :)
Very sweet, Val. I forgot you'd taken photos.. fun to see. That museum would have ben the coolest place ever, were I a lot tinier.
Too bad we didn't get a chance to hang last time you were in Utah.
Post a Comment