"Why don't you ever let me plan the birthday parties?" was his startling reply.
"I didn't know you wanted to," was my surprised retort.
Thus, Audrey's fifth, and maybe even best, birthday party was born, and all I had to do was sit back and enjoy!
Graton had some "53" labels printed up, and decorated the apartment with Herby's colors.
Pin the number on the Herby
Graton bought a cake pan of Ebay, and did a fantastic job decorating it







5 comments:
Graton threw those kinds of parties for us in the 'old days' all the time. Wonder why he's been hiding his candle under a bushel for so long?
That is so cool. Go Spark!
What a great dad! Happy Birthday Audrey!
Nice! Maybe I will recruit my husband to plan the next b-day party around here. Way to go Graton! (Love the cake!)
Wow! What an amazing cake! What a freaking awesome dad she has there!
Post a Comment