We've been reading "The Story of the World" to the kids in the evening. Graton had just finished reading about, "Sargon," the first dictator. Sargon set up a military dictatorship, where his subjects were not allowed to ask questions and were punished by the soldiers for disobedience.
Audrey, cheerfully, and quite seriously remarked, "That's like our house. Daddy wants me to obey, and not ask questions."
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! In theory, I'm really big on being fair, explaining things to the kids, and trying to take their side of things into consideration, but every now and then, I look at how things are actually going in our house and realize that I'm doing an awfully good imitation of a dictator. Its a much more natural role for me:)
That's hilarious. Love all these funny things the girls say.
Post a Comment