Saturday, October 22, 2011

Because of the wonderful things she does

Lizzie has a new thing. If she or someone else asks a question, to which the reply is "I don't know" she bursts out into song, "because, because, because, because, BECAUSE!! Because of the wonderful things he does, doodlie doodlie do-do-do!" (From "We're off to see the Wizard.")

Although this has been going on for about a month now, it hasn't driven me crazy like other repetitive behaviors tend to do, in fact, it makes me laugh every time. I think it's the way she sings the "doodlie, doodlie, do" part.

On another theme, here's a recent conversation between Lizzie and I:

(Lizzie is moving in a fidgety kind of way)

Me: "Alyssa, do you have to go potty?"
Alyssa: "No. If I'm dancing an there is music on, I don't have to go potty. If I'm dancing and there is no music, I have to go potty."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are so wonderful!

Jer said...

This made my laugh so hard. Lizzy is such a character!

Anne said...

Hahahaha.

Cheryl said...

What a clever kid! Mom