I don't know how I missed this post earlier. How cute! My kids used to do this all the time! I loved buying things from them and seeing their faces light up when I had fun shooing with them. Now their faces light up when they earn their own money and get to buy their own jeans. =) life is good! Thank you for sharing!
4 comments:
LOL! Glad my kids aren't the only ones that do this with all their stuff!
Cute! Adelle likes to make a pet store in her room and put price tags on her stuffed animals :)
So cute!
I don't know how I missed this post earlier. How cute! My kids used to do this all the time! I loved buying things from them and seeing their faces light up when I had fun shooing with them. Now their faces light up when they earn their own money and get to buy their own jeans. =)
life is good! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment