Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Will Research for Food


Audrey explaining how Graton could get a job:

Audrey: We don't have any cardboard, but I thought we could write on leaves

(Apparently, she thinks Graton would have good success holding a cardboard sign on the street like the homeless people we drive past every day. But, as lack of cardboard was seen as a barrier, leaves were suggested as an alternative)

Graton and I discussing a job he had just applied for:


Me: "Well, they have to hire someone. Why not you?"

Audrey: And if they don't, we're no worse off.

Audrey and I were cleaning her room, but I was distracted by some fun music, and doing more dancing then cleaning, which caused her some frustration.

Audrey: "Mom, I'm different than you. You like to have fun and party all the time, and I like things quiet and peaceful"

(That's the first time I've ever been accused of being a party animal!)

Alyssa was crying for Daddy:

Me: "She's a Daddy's Girl."

Audrey: "I'm a Mommy's girl. I know you better. I was inside you."


Posted by Picasa




6 comments:

mum said...

well. audreys last comment blows my theory ! that our kids don't know fully the parents

novidiac said...

woo hoo... two posts in a row!.... perhaps the comments spur you on!...

I'm anxious to know how the research for food works out!... if all else fails... I know of a corner that needs a conscientious kid friendly crossing guard.... and eventually this job should pay real money... just not much!

And, ahem.... you are a party animal!!

Anne said...

Awesome.

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

"I was inside you" hahahahahahahahaha

Jer said...

She is reaching all new levels of adorable.

janet said...

LOVE those little people quotes! She is one smart cookie!