I love Valentines Day! For me it's a chance to reflect on my love for my family, and celebrate the unique experiences we've had over the past year.
Audrey made sweet cards for us this year.
As explained in this post, we have a traditional Valentine's Hunt. Each clue has a little verse about experiences we've shared this past year. With our move across country, I wasn't at loss for things to write about.
Searching for Clues
For some reason, the year my mother hid our gifts in the washing machine really sticks out in my memory, so I had to do that this year. We still don't have our own laundry facility, but luckily, none of the neighbors happened upon our gifts before the girls found them.
Dominoes for Audrey
Playdough for Lizzie.

1 comment:
your girls really seemed like the sweetest kids in the world!
Post a Comment