We have quite a stash of Easter Candy from various parties we attended. We've let them have one piece a day, for the last couple of weeks, but with all of the jellybeans, I realized they would be eating candy forever at this rate, and I finally got sick of the constant begging for candy. The girls were allowed to pick out their favorite two pieces and the rest was disposed of.
When Graton came home last night, the following conversation ensued.
Alyssa: "Daddy, Mommy threw away all of the candy"
Graton: "Oh, good."
Alyssa, "Daddy, that's not a happy thing, that's a sad thing.
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Alternate title: "Parenting Coach."
That is awesome. I love that in our house it is out of sight out of mind. At this point at least, so it is not to hard to throw away either. ALyssa says the cutest things.
Nice! Alyssa sounds like a talker -- too bad I won't be able to see her at the wedding. Just means I really need to get myself to DC.
I love your posts! They are so entertaining! You write the sweet and creative things your girls say and they are so funny. I need to be better about writing that stuff down.
Post a Comment