Otherwise Titled: Farewell to Looney Tunes
While walking this morning, Alyssa picked up a stick in the shape of a weapon.
"This is good for getting people dead" she said gleefully.
As my face registered horror, she tried to back pedal,
"This button is for making people dead, and this button is for making people alive," she amended.
As I racked my brain as to who could be planting such unsavory ideas in her innocent little mind,
I realized it was none other than this bad boy:

This isn't the first time my nostalgia for Warner Brothers has got me in trouble.
Once, when my girls were kissing me in ways that made me uncomfortable, I realized they were getting their inspiration from this Silver Screen Casanova:

Someday, I hope, I can share my affection for Looney Tunes with my girls.
But for now:
Bidee, bidee, bidee, bideee,

3 comments:
I laughed so hard reading this and had to show Ramsey. They are so funny!
Ah man!
ha ha ha, so cute!!
Post a Comment