Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our first Guest



We were so excited to have a visit from my niece, Stephanie. Our first house guest out east!

We did a little exploring in the National Gallery of Art.

Then, we hit the butterfly exhibit at the Natural History Museum.

The butterflies LOVED Stephanie. I'm thinking it was her funky, blue nail polish. Stephanie, can I use your nail polish on your next visit? The butterflies always give me a wide berth.

After that we hit the insect zoo. Audrey loves holding the bugs.

Alyssa is starting to follow in her sister's footsteps.


Even Stephanie was brave enough to hold a gigantic grasshopper. I, on the other hand, steer clear of anything creepy or crawly. Especially, their giant cockroaches!

Stephanie was such a big help at the pool, and water park. She assisted me in teaching my accent reduction class, and was fun to bring to Young Women's. The girls loved having an older cousin to admire and play with.

Thanks for coming to visit us, Stephanie.

Oh, and Steph, "Caution, the moving sidewalk is about to end."

Love ya!


4 comments:

All about me; said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
All about me; said...

My Tripp Was SO Fun ! ILoved It <3 IHad a Great Time &Iwas Glad i Could Help, Youu Made My Summer SO much More Exciting&Enjoyable ! IMissYou &The Girls&Graaton already!! Give Everyone My Love ,! (:

Ps. CAUTION, the Moving Sidewalk is about to end, Caution, The Moving Side Walk is About to End, >;D Gotta Love D.C Airportt Dangerr Sighns !

Love You Alll <3

-Stephhhhhhhh, (:

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

When I saw the first picture, I thought, who is that hottie, and then I realized it was Stephanie. How is this happening?? How is she growing up SOO fast!

All about me; said...

Eww Nesssa, iLoook UGLLY in ALL of them -_- Ha, IMissYou<3