We were so excited to have a visit from Grandma Cheryl and Uncle Jeremy last weekend. The girls were thoroughly spoiled and Alyssa became Uncle Jeremy's shadow. Grandma Cheryl encouraged me to write down a few anecdotes that we enjoyed during the visit.
Audrey: (to Grandma) "Sometimes I crawl into Mommy's bed in the middle of the night."
Me: "Yep, and then we carry you right back to your own bed."
Audrey: "I know! I need to find a magic potion that will make me invisible, so you won't know I'm there."
Alyssa: (Having just got dressed), "Mommy, what do I look like?"
Me: "You look very pretty."
Alyssa: "Do I look like a little girl, who's wearing a shirt and pants, and who loves her uncle Jeremy, and her Mommy and Daddy, and REALLY loves her sister, and loves her bed, but loves Audrey's bed best?"
Some day I'll post pics of our wonderful visit. Thanks so much, Mom and Jer for coming to see us!!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ohhhh... it sounds like they've changed a bunch. miss those sweet girls... and their parents!
by the way, had to click over to the actual blog instead of just reading from the reader and love the new family pic on the bench!!
Had a great visit! Watching your girls was like a serious vacation form the babysitting I'm used to. Thanks for being great hosts. Love ya!
That is way too cute! I love that you shared it.
Post a Comment