Audrey saved up money she made by house sitting for our generous neighbor this summer, and bought herself a microscope. As she was enjoying her recent purchase.she said, "I want to be a scientist when I grow up"
Alyssa replied, "I want to be a ballerina." Then, somewhat concerned she asked, "What do they wear?"
Audrey: "Pink Tutus"
Alyssa: Much heartened that the wardrobe suited her, she said, " But, I don't have one of those"
Audrey: "You can get one, when you're a ballerina."
Problem solved.
I knew my little fashionista made lots of choices based on wardrobe, but I didn't know that career path would be one of them.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
such a contrast in interests !
With audreys bank account......finances will be there t o buy that ballerina her wardrobe.
I made that decision based on wardrobe too. SAHMs can wear sweats every day. MY kind of career. :)
Post a Comment