Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Conversations with Lizzie

Me: "Lizzie,what are you going to do all day when you're ten?"
Lizzie: " I can only think of what I do right now."
Me: "What's that."
Lizzie: I play all day, try and get someone to play with me, and um, giggle!"


Lizzie: "Mommy, when you are 100 would you rather die, or be with us?"
Me: "Be with you."
Lizzie: (gives me a big smile and a hug)

Me: "Lizzie, what do you want to be when you are grown up?" "Do you want to be a Mommy""
Lizzie: "I want to be a clown, a nurse, a nurse-clown, a Clown Nurse! A Clown Nurse is just like a plain nurse, except first it goes like this (does her signature crazy dance complete with bottom swats, silly expressions, and final collapse on the floor), than it gives the shot."

1 comment:

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

haha! That's too funny! It's good she's not afraid of clowns.