Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Soccer

Audrey has always exhibited a natural athleticism that she didn't inherit from me.


I wasn't ready to commit to a soccer team, but did want to give her the chance to learn some skills and see if she likes it.


Luckily, I found "Excite Soccer" which is a group of soccer coaches from Great Britain who run classes and camps out here. I was able to set up classes for both Audrey and Alyssa, with other homeschoolers, and even got the classes for free for doing the organization.


 Audrey loved the chance to play soccer with her friends and I loved watching her  play with confidence and fearlessness.




2 comments:

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

How fun! I wanna play!

Sam said...

I remember her natural athleticism. She rode a bike years (years!) before our boys. Oh, and she could pump herself on the swing before she could walk.