Wednesday, April 04, 2012

100 Dresses

For our Relief Soceity Birthday Celebration (founder's day for our church's women's group), we read the book "100 Dresses" and collected professional clothing to donate to our local chapter of "Dress for Success."  I love that we did something service-oriented this year, and was so happy to be apart of something that helps needy women attain a professional wardrobe.
We also learned how to make origami dresseses. I took a pic of the demo. How cute is that!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rebecca =) said...

Oh my goodness! I love that book! Really- it's one of my all time favorites. It makes me cry, but that's ok. =)

And your activity looks like so much fun! I'm keeping this idea for use in the future. Very creative, good service, cute, and fun. Plus- it includes an awesome book!

thank you for posting this!

Rebecca =)
http://1001ThingsToBeHappyAbout.com