Monday, August 13, 2012

La Caille: 11th Anniversary Celebration


 We were in Utah about a week before our 11th wedding anniversary, so we decided to go back to "La Caille" where Graton proposed on April 3rd, 2001.


The Grounds are so lovely at La Caille!


  We spent lots of time just wandering and talking.




 This was a cute bush shaped into a horse-draw carriage. The grounds are so magical!



We enjoyed watching the roaming peacocks. Especially the mommies and babies.

 

Eating the flowers...


Being shooed out of the restaurant by the waitresses....
 
Incredible Food!



This was the "appetizer" or "Amuse-Bouche" (translates to "fun for your mouth") Luckily, the portion sizes got better.


Creme Brulee


The best doughnuts ever!


Thanks so much to my fabulous Sister-in-Law, Nova,  for letting the kids sleep over at her place! That little slice of France was a wonderful way to celebrate eleven years of marriage!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jer said...

That's so fantastic, Val! So glad you got to do that. ;)

janet said...

what a way to celebrate! you are such a fantastic couple. Happy 11th!

novidiac said...

and you came back to my house after that!!! La Caille is gorgeous.

I see the 'blog about the reunion race' is on! I'll let you take the lead... cause I'm just that gracious.

shannon said...

Awww! How absolutely perfectly lovely! Such a fitting way to celebrate your anniversary for many reasons. Glad you had such a wonderful celebration! I have never been to La Caille. Looks like I might need to go next time I'm in Utah.