Audrey and her cousin Duncan holding hands. They were born six weeks apart, and were inseparable during out visit.
The tabernacle. Brought back such fun memories of camping out with roommates and the thrill of attending General Conference in college. Made me want to grab a sleeping bag and do it all over again :)
Thanks to my family for letting me drag them up to the roof of the conference center when it was like a bazillion degrees and we were all hot, and our poor tour guide in a 3-piece suit had already done this three times today, and I'm good at writing run-on sentences. PS Can you see the temple spires behind the fountain?
I love Temple Square! The spirit is so strong. One of the Visitor Centers has a fabulous model of the inside of the Salt Lake Temple which was so fun for my kids to see. I may or may not have butted into a conversation between a sister missionary and a tourist ostensibly because I felt the missionary was having a hard time answering the tourist's questions. I couldn't help it. I love the gospel and I love this church!

2 comments:
I used to visit there when I was a child. I have many a picture of myself with the statue of Jesus. I may not practice any faith, but your pictures brought back fond memories for me :)
Tara,
How fun that you've visited Temple Square. If you ever go back, they have a new exhibit at the South Visitor Center. It's like a dollhouse model of the temple with a cutout so you can see how it's decorated inside.
Post a Comment