
One reason I love blogging, is it helps me recognize and appreciate the fun adventures and joyful moments that occur all the time, in what can seem, an otherwise hum-drum routine.
Last Sunday was just such a moment. Graton had made pizza and a salad for dinner. The food turned out great, but our new stove filled the house with the most noxious, "new stove smell," that Graton declared dinner would be served under the stars.
It was a dark, cold, night, so to take Audrey's mind off how uncomfortable she was, Graton asked us to all be really quiet and name what noises we heard. We talked of the calls of the birds, and Graton mentioned he could hear cars and trucks driving down the freeway.
Audrey said, "I hear people driving in cars to restauraunts."
I don't know that she meant to be funny, but I have a feeling, she's inherited her Dad's quick wit.

Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:
That is classic! I can totally hear Audrey say that!!
he he...she's a clever girl, isn't she!
Thank goodness you live in San Diego! Can you imagine a pizza picnic in the snow? What I wouldn't give for a piece of Sparky's homemade pizza.. hmm.
And that Audrey is a bright little thing. I wonder if it has anything to do with her funny parents!
Post a Comment