Where were you 10 years ago:
I was in the middle of my first semester back at BYU after my mission. I was struggling to adjust to "real life" and took nine classes to try and fill in the gap. I was the typical "newly returned RM," the only thing I wanted to talk to boys about was missionary work. I had great roommates, and eventually returned to "normal."
Five things on my to-do list today:
1) Fold and put away laundry
2) Practice hymns to be played in Relief Society Sunday
3) Plant the tomato and strawberry plants I got for my birthday yesterday
4) Prepare clothes and diaper bag for church
5) Hang out with my family
Five snacks I enjoy:
1) Fresh Fruit
2) Rice Cakes
3) Nuts
4) Chocolate
5) Toast with Hummus
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Pay tithing, get out of debt, travel the world doing humanitarian work (especially French Africa)
Four of my bad habits:
1) Eating rice cakes in bed
2) Not picking up after myself
3) Slamming doors when I get really angry
4) Trying to solve everyone's problems
Five jobs that I have had:
1) Medical Records Clerk
2) Receptionist
3) Research Assistant
4) Speech-language Pathologist
5) Piano Teacher
Five things people don't know about me:
1) I backpacked through Europe with a group of Girl Scouts when I was 17
2) I sometimes get really silly when I'm tired
3) My Mother had wanted to name her first daughter "Valerie" since she was in high school and fell in love with a song with that title by James Darren
4) I was a big "alternative music" fan in high school (Erasure, The Cure, Depeche Mode, etc..)
5) I was born in Hollywood
I'd love to learn more about all of you, so consider yourself "tagged!"
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Cure?!?! I knew you were awesome, but this takes it even further! Oh, and the post-mission days...what an awkward time. Yikes. I hope when I go on a senior mission, I'll come back more normal. I love your tags!
Post a Comment