Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hooray for Dustbusters!!


I don't vacuum very often for two reasons:

1) Audrey hates the vacuum cleaner. She's afraid of the noise, and afraid I'll vacuum her or her toys.

2) Alyssa loves the vacuum cleaner, and crawls after it, often getting accidentally stepped on.

Luckily, Grandpa Ted got us a dustbuster for Christmas. It's not big enough to hurt anyone, and the girls even like using it. Our apartment is small enough that we can even clean the whole place with it, if we get desperate enough. Thanks Grandpa Ted!

4 comments:

Anne said...

How sad that she is afraid of the vacuum...but then again, what a great excuse! My dog is scared of the vacuum. I think I'll just stop for her sake. Thanks for the idea!

Anne said...

Oh yeah, and hooray for your dustbuster! I actually have always wanted one. They are so great for cars.

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

face the fears!

Becky said...

Yes, dustbusters are godsent!