Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Handsome Husband


Sunday, I tried to take a photo shoot of my handsome husband and his snazzy new shoes.



However, someone else wanted his attention to. We had to use devious distractions like, "Alyssa, where's your buppy?" and "Alyssa go get your shoes?" to buy 10 seconds to take a photo.

The photos don't do him justice. I love my handsome man!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Graton said...

Thanks for my new shoes, two precious daughters and more happiness than I imagined possible.

novidiac said...

I think the photos showed how much all three of his girls adore him and that's even better!

P.S. next time just take a pic of the snazzy shoes in the box... I'm sure the girls won't interfere with that photo shoot at all!

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

HOTTI-E!!!!!!!!!

Tim the Monkey. said...

ooooh! Yes I must agree! We do look handsome don't we Frere Gathright!

janet said...

You definitely SCORED in the husband department (and Graton is pretty lucky too!)