Sunday, September 14, 2008

Noble Moments: Pat: "Noblesse Oblige"


The quiet strength behind the whole Noble operation, is its patriarch, Pat. He's one of the hardest workers I know. He can build anything, as evidenced by the several pieces of furniture, play structures, and animal habitats that were custom built by Pat (not to mention his backyard fire pit, pictured above).

Although he comes across as the strong, silent, type, he's a lot of fun to talk to. One night, after a late movie, Pat and I chatted for hours while Nova slept on his lap. I also really enjoyed watching and discussing the olympics with Pat and Caleb.

Pat has always made me feel welcome, and is very sweet to my girls. As I was borrowing his car to go buy some crocs for Audrey, Pat called out, "Buy some pretty, pink ones." She did just that, and was excited to come back and show them to her uncle.

Thanks Pat for being such a great host!

1 comment:

novidiac said...

way to make me feel a twinge of guilt for working him so hard! But he's so capable... besides if he didn't I'd fire him... and he knows it!