Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Heart Grows Fonder...

Darling,



Wish we could be there to celebrate your birthday with you today.



These separations, always make me realize how much you do to bring joy in our lives.



Little things like:



Taking Alyssa to the park

Watching, "How it's made" videos on You Tube with Audrey

Getting up with the girls in the middle of the night

Your cheerful singing and whistling around the house

Surprising me with a clean kitchen and folded laundry

Making us laugh

Turning on music in the evening, and dancing with us

Making us your scrumptious scrambled eggs and tender chicken filets

Filling up the car with gas


Giving creative family home evening lessons

Spontaneous beach trips, smoothies or ice cream treats




And hundreds of other things that seemingly go unnoticed, and unappreciated,

but help to create bonds of harmony and love.



Can't wait 'till we're together again!!



We love you,



Your girls

2 comments:

Graton said...

Thank you for such a kind birthday note. I miss you guys and love you so much. Can't wait to have you back home again!

Maria said...

Hey I just realized you guys are moving to DC, wow! How wonderful, you'll love it, I am sure. There is so much to do. Even the snow is not so bad. The kids like it at least. So, when are you moving? We are coming back in July, I hope you'll still be around. If not, maybe we'll see you when we visit the Gramps.