Monday, October 19, 2009

Cousins


We were so excited to have a visit from my cousin Brittany! Her husband just finished his MBA at Harvard, and has accepted a job at 3M in Minnesota. We were so glad to see them before they left to start their new life.

Second Cousins: Audrey, Annie, and Jake.
Audrey really enjoyed playing with her second cousins, and it was reminiscent for me of the fun times I had with second cousins as a child.

I loved the chance to chat, and catch up on our lives. Brittany is such a sweetie, and always a joy to be around. Even though she's 7 months pregnant, I couldn't convince her to sit down and let me wait on her. She insisted on helping with lunch, and even scrubbing my yucky breakfast dishes.

Thanks so much for coming to visit us, cousins! We hope we can visit again soon!!

2 comments:

Brittany Archibald said...

I feel so honored. What a nice post. :) I especially love the picture of Annie and Audrey in that first shot all intertwined. What cuties. Thanks again for having us over for lunch and making us feel so welcome. Good luck with your fun life out there in VA.

jowo said...

Hey, I know these people!