Yesterday, I went through the drafts in my blogger account, and it looks like I've got quite a few that just need to be finished and published. So much of my blogging depends on my mood, and what seems fun at the time, but I'm going to try and just get these done, before I completely forget the stories.
This blog was dated January 6, 2008, so it's been almost two years. Audrey would have just turned 4 years old. So fun to look back at how her mind worked.
Audrey:
" I'll be really quiet. I'll be quieter than a mouse, because mouses go 'squeak squeak' and I'm not going to do that."
(Looking at a dead bug on our floor). "Look Mom, a spider ate that bug. He's saving it for leftovers."
A: "I'm scared of the barbies.
Me: "Barbies, what barbies?"
A: "My new primary teachers, The Barbies."
Me: "Oh, you mean the Darbys"
"I'm so excited to go to sports class, I'm more excited than anyone in the whole world that doesn't have a sports class!!"
"Let's pretend that you're my housekeeper."
"I'm a Phd in Eka-komics."
"These rocks are for you. I was mad at you, and I wanted to cheer myself up, so I thought if I did something nice it would make me feel better."
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww! Those are all adorable!
Wow these are so cute! I'm so glad you have a record. You should send some of these to the reader's digest or something.
SO cute!!
Post a Comment