Monday, January 04, 2010

Conjugation Confusion and Loopholes

Me: Alyssa, I don't want to be spat upon.

Alyssa: I didn't spat, I spit!

Me: Alyssa, please stop banging the cupboard doors.

Alyssa: Can I do it slowly?

(Then she proceed to slowly and soundlessly open and close all of the cupboard doors in the kitchen).

7 comments:

Wattsian said...

Your children sound brilliant and fun.

Valerie said...

I would substitute "trying" for "brilliant", but definitely agree with "fun!"

Heather said...

Oh the joys of motherhood! It's good that you write this stuff down! I need to be better about it. I'm glad you liked my background. There are tons of free backgrounds on thecutestblogontheblock.com
It is so much fun!

Anne said...

Smart cookies!

Andrew said...

You kids are definitely Brilliant!!
I love hearing your stories of them. My kids don't often utter such brilliance.

Linn said...

Still laughing!

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

hahaha. I like that little one!