And the Living is Easy!
Graton took this photo on an early morning jaunt to Huntley Meadows.
I love it because it encapsulates for me what summer should be all about.
I've cleared out my schedule, and put the kibosh on all the running around that we were doing during the school year.
We're making sure to have regular dates with the swimming pool, and
have been doing plenty of basking in the sun around here as well.
have been doing plenty of basking in the sun around here as well.
Vive L'ete!

2 comments:
I love summer. Although ours has felt like we've had a lot more going on than during the school year, but I think that's a combo of taking it pretty easy this last year, and now squeezing in all our friends who we don't get to play with when school's in. Plus summer is just so full of fun things to do. But even the "busy" things are still relaxing, like swimming, playing at the park, going to the movies. Not bad for a packed schedule :)
Amen Sister!
Post a Comment