Friday, April 01, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Some of you know that one of the places Graton interviewed with when he was job hunting, was "Stats Canada," which is basically the Canadian equivalent of the Census Bureau.

He's had a chance over the past couple of years to do some research with them, and we've just accepted a job offer!

We'll be moving in June to Gatineau, Quebec! Luckily the girls have been learning a little French in co-op this year, and Graton and I are excited to be francophones again!

6 comments:

Courtenay said...

That is super exciting! Go Canada!!! Best of luck to your sweet family

Emily said...

I had no idea you were even looking for a job! Congrats. Such a fun adventure!

Anne said...

Hooray for the colder weather?!?!

Linn said...

That is so fabulous! I love that you get to have this grand adventure!

Rebecca said...

That is exciting! The poor ward is losing SO many families this summer. Good luck with your exciting new adventure.

Jer said...

Too bad it's April Fools -- I'd love to have visited you in Quebec :)