Saturday, April 02, 2011

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

So, yesterday's post was just an "April Fools' Joke." It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be, I felt bad that you really believed me! Guess I'm not the jokester type.

I can only remember one other time I tried an April Fool's Joke. I had received my mission call to Paris, and I called my Mom to tell her that the guy I was hanging out with at the time asked me to put my papers on hold so we could figure out our relationship. She seemed pretty bummed about this, so I didn't keep the joke going long.

What are your best April Fool's Jokes?

4 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so glad you're staying. I've never been good at April Fools jokes, but I'm really good at getting them played on me...saran wrap on the toilet seat and on the shower head, salt and sugar switched, eating chocolate covered cotton balls, getting sprayed with water when I turned the kitchen sink on because there was a rubber band around the sprayer...just to name a few. I guess I'm pretty gullible.

Courtenay said...

Well, you got me:) Too bad though...Canada Rocks!

kim said...

LOL! I was excited for you guys :)

I debated doing an APril Fools this year--telling everyone the baby had come early, but decided that since I wasn't even 34 weeks, that was probably just mean since everyone would be worried. I'm more into the funny, harmless jokes than making people stress.

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

haha good thing i read this post first. I never look at the dates of blog entries so I would have totally been fooled!