And I have to know...is that the same cargo brown "Bindi the jungle girl" outfit? Surely she outgrew the other one right? I love that she still wears that.
Thanks, Melissa. Yep, Audrey finally outgrew the original outfit, though Lizzie started wearing it, so now I have two khaki lovers. Sure gave us lots of attention at the airport!
4 comments:
oh, so cute. love how she uses them as toys.
chaoyi
Adelle has the erasers that look like food :)
Audrey looks just like you in that picture! Gorgeous!
And I have to know...is that the same cargo brown "Bindi the jungle girl" outfit? Surely she outgrew the other one right? I love that she still wears that.
Thanks, Melissa. Yep, Audrey finally outgrew the original outfit, though Lizzie started wearing it, so now I have two khaki lovers. Sure gave us lots of attention at the airport!
Post a Comment