Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Crocs Rule!


Audrey's new favorite game is "Croc Relocation." She goes through all the steps:

1) She lassoes the crocodile
2) Gets a top jaw rope on it
3) Blindfolds it
4) Jumps it
5) Relocates it to "safer" location.

She uses her doll strollers as crocs and Alyssa's bibs as blindfolds.

Today, Graton suggested that the vacuum cleaner looked a little croc-like. In a flash Audrey and her friend Sydney had the vacuum wrangled and relocated to Alyssa's play-yard!

I tried to protest that the play-yard was Alyssa's, but I was outvoted by the crocodile hunters.



3 comments:

Jer said...

I need to send you our florida vacation DVD -- you guys didn't get a chance to see it over thanksgiving, but the first part of it is our visit to an alligator farm. Lots of alligator feeding and tricks.

I like the video! I didn't know blogger had that function. (Probably because I haven't blogged in over a year).

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

wow that is sooo cute. a little girl interested in crocodiles! usually i think of ponies, but crocodiles are cooler!

janet said...

Gotta show my kids this creative capture. Or not... because then MY vacuum might be in captivity for a few days. Very ingenious little girl you have!