We enjoyed a wonderful summer playgroup organized by a very talented member of our congregation. She did a fantastic job!
Making ice cream cones out of popsicle sticks and pom-poms with our good friends, Nadia and Sonia. Afterwards we made homemade ice cream in ziplock bags. Have I ever told you of Alyssa's "pom-pom" obsession? Once, I bought a bag of them for Audrey to use for crafts, and Alyssa quickly appropriated them, and declared them her new favorite thing. If you want to be Alyssa's new best friend, provide her about 15 cents worth of pom-poms and you'll have her loyalty forever.
Decorating olympic tags, and racing boats for the water olympics events.
All decked out for the Hawaiin themed playgroup. We made Leis, and cute beach-themed desserts.
Alyssa's second love: the sunglasses, and the green shirt-skirt combo she's wearing in every picture. I think this fall all I'll have to buy is a set of long-sleeved khakis for Audrey, and a cute, girly, outfit for Alyssa. That's all they'll wear anyways.

4 comments:
I love the picture of Alyssa with her marker. That's wedding video worthy.
Nadia is a good friend of mine from UCLA. I thought they were in New York City now!
It looks like you have had a great summer, Play groups are always a wonderful way to entertain the kids and enjoy adult chit-chat.
Good times ;-) I am getting pom poms for Alyssa next time we get all girls together at my place!!!! I just need to figure out what to do with them... what about pom pom air fight ;-)? We could explore a letter "P" too
Adelle really enjoyed looking at these pictures. She said, "Oh, I remember those girls. I love Audrey."
Post a Comment