
Apparently, the deer feel pretty comfortable with park visitors. None of us had ever seen a buck before.
We were late in the day for a tour of the fort but the battlements and trenches provided lots of adventure. 
The grounds were wide open with big hills. Val said it felt like she was in some movie about an epic battle. It reminded me of a Jane Austen. Go figure.
We watched the sunset and collected shells. Audrey wants to know if sea shells are called river shells if you get them from a river.
5 comments:
Wow. The sunset was AMAZING, and that place looks really cool. I'm glad you've found such great places to visit in DC.
Absolutely beautiful photos--thanks for sharing!
Yikes! What beautiful pictures! I wish I was there with you for a day!
Never seen a buck before? I'll send you a dollar...
Great pictures! Looks like a fun place to visit.
Post a Comment