We are a family of four: loving, laughing, and learning together.
You should frame these! You know how they sell those picture frames with three spots? Yeah, you need to get one of those fast before you get too busy and forget! This is TOO precious.
I love it too. That is very sweet.
Cute! When Adelle and Ivan have fun together it's the best part of my day.
Great moments!!
And I love that you love it. !!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You should frame these! You know how they sell those picture frames with three spots? Yeah, you need to get one of those fast before you get too busy and forget! This is TOO precious.
I love it too. That is very sweet.
Cute! When Adelle and Ivan have fun together it's the best part of my day.
Great moments!!
And I love that you love it. !!
Post a Comment