Monday, November 16, 2009

Two-year-olds Co-op

With so much of my focus being on homeschooling Audrey, I was a bit concerned about Alyssa getting lost in the shuffle. So when the opportunity for a 2-year-old co-op presented itself, it seemed like a good solution. Alyssa gets some time with friends, and I get one-on-one time with each girl, every week.

We have two other friends from the ward whom we co-op with on Thursday mornings. We choose a theme, and do stories and activities, and of course, free play.


Stringing Beads

The finished product


Stamping



Coloring

and Dancing!

For someone who had no interest in early childhood education when choosing a major, I seem to be doing alot of it! Although, I still don't think I'd enjoy making a career out of it, it's so much fun to learn along with my children. I keep reminding myself that they will only pass through these stages once.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Sonia is dying to play again ;-) Thank you so much for all the fun and for being so good to Sonia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She loves Allysa and Audrey and you, don't know about Graton ;-)