As a small child, I was told (by my Aunt Ginna), that she was the "favorite aunt." She worked hard to deserve that title, and it's been such a joy for me to see her pass on the love to the next generation of nieces and nephews.
Aunt Ginna is amazing with children. She joys in them, delights in them, plays with them and loves them!
During our visit Aunt Ginna brought craft kits for the cousins, hosted "dinner and a movie" for all the children so we could we could go out to eat with my grandparents and father, and helped them make thank you notes for their great-grandparents.
I was constantly amazed at how fun and cheerful she is, despite her very difficult health challenges. I'm so grateful for her loving care both of my children and my grandparents.
We love you Aunt Ginna!!

No comments:
Post a Comment