A few days after I was released I attended a homeschooling conference where I received the inspiration and practical tools to organize my family and home in a way I could never do while being pulled in so many different directions. I have been able to simplify my life, catch up on the backlog that was weighing on me, and now have the emotional energy to work on creating the home and educational environment that I've always wanted.
I am serving as a youth Sunday School teacher, so I still get to see many of my sweet young women, and love being able to teach the young men as well. I love watching those young men pass the sacrament and share their spirtual feelings with me, and it's helped fill the place in my heart that "raising" my younger brothers used to fill, and where I had imagined sons would someday be.
I really love this ward family and am so grateful to be a part of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment