And for the first time, I really don't know when I'll be back again....
All in all, the flight to D.C. went relatively smoothly.
Granted I lost my boarding past and my wallet in the airport (both were retrieved).
And despite my constant vigilance, a flight attendant still asked us to keep Alyssa from kicking the seat ahead of her.
The girls said they had to go potty about 5 times in a row (potty training+crowded plane + tiny bathroom= frustration)
And the rest I've blocked from my memory.
But seriously, it could've been a lot worse.
It turned out the plane had satellite, so I thought that Audrey could just watch "Animal Planet" the whole time. But as we settled in to watch a program about bears, we noticed the TV14 rating, and that was the end of that. Although I was a bit surprised. I mean, I didn't realize that bears led such scandalous lives!
Luckily I had hit the dollar section of Target and Michaels, and got puzzles, projects and art supplies. That ended up saving my life, both on the plane, and for the next few days of unpacking.
All in all, the flight to D.C. went relatively smoothly.
Granted I lost my boarding past and my wallet in the airport (both were retrieved).
And despite my constant vigilance, a flight attendant still asked us to keep Alyssa from kicking the seat ahead of her.
The girls said they had to go potty about 5 times in a row (potty training+crowded plane + tiny bathroom= frustration)
And the rest I've blocked from my memory.
But seriously, it could've been a lot worse.
It turned out the plane had satellite, so I thought that Audrey could just watch "Animal Planet" the whole time. But as we settled in to watch a program about bears, we noticed the TV14 rating, and that was the end of that. Although I was a bit surprised. I mean, I didn't realize that bears led such scandalous lives!
Luckily I had hit the dollar section of Target and Michaels, and got puzzles, projects and art supplies. That ended up saving my life, both on the plane, and for the next few days of unpacking.
Audrey and Alyssa set up "house" under the stairwell, as Graton and I worked on the boxes in our storage unit.
And Audrey was a champ about helping me unpack the china.

No comments:
Post a Comment