Although I have spent approximately on season of the last year in Utah, (9 weeks to be exact), Graton had not. While I was partying, he was home with his nose to the grindstone, so we determined, it was time for him to come and see his family before leaving the west. We packed as much as we could in to the few short days he had before he drove our car to DC.
Went hiking in Little Cottonwood canyon,
Caught snakes (Actually the snake catching was done by one of the neighborhood boys, but they were kind enough to let Audrey hold it),
And got to play from sun up to sun down with cousins! (I tried to sneak Sarah with me on the plane to DC, but for some reason her mother didn't want her to go)
I don't know what we're going to do being so far away from cousins. Mostly, I try not to think about it. Guess we'll just have to save our pennies, and come back soon!!

1 comment:
haha that snake picture is funny. that kid looks so pissed he can't hold it..
Post a Comment