I t'ant betuz (I can't because...)
I too big,
I too small,
I too busy,
It's not good for me,
the bus might bite me,
I too scared,
Not wight now, maybe tomorrow?
Maybe later..
What excuses do you hear in your homes?
We are a family of four: loving, laughing, and learning together.
4 comments:
I love it! We used to get "I'm too shy". Now its just a lot of, "But Mommy!!!!" followed by whining. It drives me crazy. I want to change my name.
Adelle will ask for something, I'll tell her to get it herself, and she will reply, "I'll just wait for you to do it later." IT DRIVES ME NUTS.
Kids are just too smart. The stuff they say have us laugh and cry at the same time. I wish we could have days that we can come up with a hundred shameless excuses like that...
"I CAN'T WALK!!!" wails my 4-year old every morning as I rush to get all four children into shoes, coats, and van before the school bell rings. What do you do?? His legs really don't work. Won't work, that is. I do not like that excuse at all. (Your daughter's excuses are so much cuter and sweeter! Or is that just me seeing the grass on the other side?!)
Post a Comment