Oft-Repeated Conversation between Audrey and I
Audrey: "Mommy, when I grow up I'm going to own _______________ "
(25 Dogs, 5 Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches, Various Toads and Frogs, depends on the day)
Me: "When you are 18, and have a job and your own apartment, you can own any pet you wish."
"I might not come visit you, but we can meet up for lunch somewhere."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! My mom and I had that very same conversation many times! And now me and my boys, too! What a coincidence!
Hahahaha
maren and i have often had that conversation. she started planning a pet-free room for us to stay in when we come visit. if i were you i would def. request a hissing-cockroach-free room.
then we saw an episode of animal hoarders and now she tacks on "but i don't want to be an animal hoarder" to the end of each statement :)
Post a Comment