Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning


The stockings were hung on the, er, laid on the couch with great care....



My lovely sister-in-law gave us homemade cloth gift bags when Graton and I were first married. They are so fabulous!! I like to use some wrapping paper because it's fun to open, but it was so great to take the remainder of the presents on Christmas Eve and just slide them in the bags!! P.S. Nova, if you're looking for future gift ideas for us, we wouldn't turn down more gift bags (hint, hint)


What's in here?

Align Center

Mmm. chocolate coins!


The girls got some wonderful gifts from our former next door neighbor, and adopted sister/auntie in San Diego. Audrey was thrilled with her first dictionary. Thank you, Vanessa!

New sheets! Doesn't quite go with the pink decor of the room, but she loves them

Finger puppets from Grandma Joyce

Matching hats from Noble cousins

Love and laughter all around.

Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Anne said...

That post made me happy.

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

Alyssa and the coins!

novidiac said...

Hint noted. Do you have a colour or size preference? I made over 100 this month... I can probably hook you up.

Can't believe the hats made it in time. Yeah. so glad they fit.

Heather said...

Your girls are so adorable!

Andrew said...

gold coins? Where on earth did you find them? And I love the head wear, adorable!!