Saturday, July 28, 2012

Alyssa's 5th Birthday Party: May 12, 2012 11-1:00pm


Alyssa's Birthday fell on a Saturday, so we were able to have her party on her actualy birthday. We've done a dress up theme before, but it's what she loves to do, so we did it again! I also wanted to take advantage of the good weather and do some good old-fashioned birthday games like my Mother did at my birthday parties.

Decorating



Party Favors


Playing Games:


Colored Egg, London Bridges





Musical Chairs



Lunch


Gifts from Guests

Free play in Lizzie's Room
 
Happy 5th Birthday Alyssa Rose. We love you!!

2 comments:

V.a.n.e.s.s.a said...

What an amazing mom you are! Looks like little Alyssa Rose had a lot of fun!

Rebecca =) said...

what cute photos! This looks like an ideal little-girl birthday party. Pretty dresses, fun games, and cute decorations. (I'm so horrible at putting together birthday parties, so I'm truly impressed.)
=)